• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

sleeping bag?

meta

hello everyone, who could help me.
I am just looking for a way and stopping near Via de la Plata

i have a question, and i couldnt find the answer here

everyone is asking about acommodation... is it possible to sleep just outside in a sleeping bag? i know that it is possible, but... maybe there are any restrictions, frightening wildlife or anything else?

i am planning to walk between August and September.

thank you if anyone will answer me!!!

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
sleeping bag

I had this naive notion that I would be able, if need be, to just wander off the track and lie down and sleep. I had done this all over Africa in my youth. But the Camino is strange. Practically every kilometre of it from Seville to Santiago is fenced with barbed wire for starters. It is often difficult to make a simple toilet stop, particularly for women, as you just can't get off the footpath. A lot of the camino is busy road, again wired off. Take cash, about 60 euros a day should do the trick, and use the many inexpensive hostals, hotels, restaurants and bars. Better to save up for a few months more than skimp the trip for want of a couple of thousand euros. It's a great walk.

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.

Most read last week in this forum