• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Spanish Camino Music - Selection No: 2

gerardcarey

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
CFx2, CPx1
The second of my collection of my Spanish guitar pieces listened to at roadside lunchtime picnics
Capricho Arabe.
Composed by Francisco Tarrega, 1852 - 1909, a prolific composer who is also considered one of the greatest guitarists of all time.
Played here by Jesus Amaya.
Listen for the unexpected gentle, but stunning changes of tempo.

Last edited:
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
That tempo cobber.
It just skips along! I can see you now
Val de re! Val de ra! My knapsack on my back!
Regards
Gerard
I love that song, "The Happy Wanderer"! I think my tempo will be slightly slower, but I can skip along on the downhills...they are my favorite!

I love, LOVE Spanish music. Indeed I have taught 'classical guitar'....but, and it is a BIG but, I do not want to hear your music when I am walking. On average, if a peregrino/peregrina has their choice of music blaring from speakers, it can be heard from at least 450m. I love ambient sound. I do not want to hear your playlist.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum