• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Spring News Letter from the Canadian Company of Pilgrims

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Thanks for the link Dale. The CSJ of South Africa is considering putting their quarterly newsletter AMIGOS onto their new website. Should be up and running my Monday.
In the meantime, you will read an article about the Canadian and South African effort to help clean up the camino. The Candians include a litterbag with all the credentials they send out and Margi Briggs in South Africa has formed a group that will fly to Burgos in May and walk to Leon picking up litter along the way.
You can all do your bit - carry a garbage bag and pick up litter along the way.

Hi Dale,
I may have already written to you (and Forum members please forgive me here.) My new book has an especial Canadian flavour as its main protagonist is a Professor from the U of T, and I am Canadian, but now living in Spain. If you or anyone reading is interested, please see httpilgrimagetoheresy.com for more information.
Thanks,
TS
Second book is percolating after recent vist to Santiago!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum