• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

St Jean May 2013

evergreen05

Time of past OR future Camino
may(2013)
I am planning to walk St Jean to Burgos starting May 8-13 this year and looking for a female to share pre-booked accommodation(small hotels & B&Bs). I am in my active 60s and also will be using the luggage transfer.

Ciao
Elizabeth

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I'm 67 and walked from St.Jean to Burgos in October. Hope you have a great time. I'll be looking for someone to walk with from Burgos onwards, maybe next year, if you're interested. I live in England. Where are you? Sue.

I will be a few days behind you as I am leaving from Washington DC on May 8th to Bilboa and have to make my way to SJPDP. At this time I am traveling alone, as my son hasn't committed yet. With or without him I going, tickets purchased, moving forward and so excited. I too am in my early 60s.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I am in Perth, Australia. In 2011 I walked O Cebreiro to Santiago with a group. It may have been the easiest section but it was very enjoyable.

E

We (John and Dot from Indiana)will land in Pamlona May 1. Since that is a holiday the bus to Roncevalles is not running and taxis charge more so we don not know if we will stay over in Pamplona or find someone to share a taxi. In any event we will start our trek in those first days of May. We are 76 and 77 years old, so we will be a bit slower than most expecting to average 10 miles a day. If you pass us by say hello,

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hi guys
I too am starting SJPdP early May (the 10th). Suggest you look at the Taxi share thread if you haven't already. Many people looking to share during the first few May days, including me as I have a taxi booked on the 9th from Biarritz at 16:00

Hello Fellow Walkers

Good luck to you all and cross everything crossable that the weather is reasonable by May. I now start May 5 from SJPP and will be very happy if I have some company walking to help keep the spirits up if the going gets tough.

Ciao
Elizabeth

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi, can I get second hand poles from Casa Ivar? Happy to make donation. Walking from Santiago to Muxia, then the Primitivo. Will return them when done.....thanks
I am 29 doing the Frances by myself starting in SJPdP next week. I didn’t realize this was a busiest time to do the Frances so I am really nervous about the bed race. I don’t mind socializing or...
New user here. Hello to you all. New to the forum but not to the Camino. I was told about this Forum whilst I walking the lovely scenic 'Camino Norte'. I'm planning walking another in June.
Hi, A couple years ago I flew into Geneva and took a train to Laussane to begin my Francigena. Next year I would like to fly into Geneva and walk the south side - France into Aigle, Switzerland...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back