• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • 20% off everything Altus the next few days at the Camino Forum Store. More here. (Discount taken at check out)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

starting camino Sept 5th 2013

• Thread starter Former member 29226
  • Start date
F

Former member 29226

Hi My name is Des and this will be my first Camino starting from SJPP - for 1O days - ive been led to do this walk by many co-incidences over the last 6 months - i have no idea what to expect - in addition im walking the camino for COPE a Homless charity in Galway Ireland

Is there anyone doing the camino from sjpp at the same time

Look forward to hearing from you

Regards

Des

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi Des, :)

Co-incidences or perfect design? You are walking for a charity which is admirable, in addition you walk for yourself. One could only imagine to expect this to be a life changing experience. I should take my first step on the Camino Sept 3, God willing. I shall start in SJPdP to Santiago, then to the sea. Perhaps we will see one another on the way.

Be prepared but go with the flow.

Welcome to the forum and Buen Camino :arrow:
Angela

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi Des-
I am starting the same day, Sept. 5, arriving in St. Jean the night before. I am planning to walk only to Orisson the first day if the weather is good enough to take that route. I love your cause and hope to find you along the camino! I'm kind of an old lady at 64, but I am raring to go!
Candace

Hi Des, and Candace -
I arrive in SJPP on 5th but start walking on 7th. I've been persuaded to take a day to enjoy the town before setting off. Who knows - maybe I'll catch up you! Hoping to walk to Finisterre. A little younger than you andprobably not as wise, Candace, at 47, and equally raring to go. Buen Camino and looking forward to sharing our experiences.
Anna

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings fellow travelers, I am hoping to do my first international trip at 57 and solo to walk the Camino Primitivo in mid-July. I want to book the trip through either Santiago Ways or Camino...
Hello, my name is Wendy and I walked the Camino Primitivo in September 2022 and I’m planning to walk the full Camino Portugues from Lisbon to Santiago beginning September 7, 2024, in honor of my...
I'll be volunteering in Santiago July 01- July 15 this year with the Camino Companions who offer services for the English speaking pilgrims, announcements at mass, English Mass at the Pilgrim's...
Hello! I and my friend Cecilia will walk Camino Ingles with start 4th of October. We are so excited to our first but not last Camino. Buen Camino to all of you.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.