• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Starting on 23rd July 2023 😊

WendyWild

Time of past OR future Camino
Planning to come visit for the first time soon!
Hola amigos y amigas

My long awaited camino begins soon!

I fly into Santiago on 22nd July.
I need to find a way to Rubias on 23rd July… any suggestions much welcomed. Which bus can I book online? Or anyone else driving there?

My rough outline is :
Rubias - Pedreira
Pedreira - Tui
Tui - Porrino
Porrino - Redonela
Redondela - Caldas de Reis
Caldas de Reis - Padron
Padron - Milladoiro
Milladoiro - Santiago

I could take the ‘variants espiritual’ if the stars aligned and I thought I was going ok.

I’m a 48 Australian
Taking the pilgrimage sola.

I’m currently in Malaga southern Spain en international language school se llama EF. Yo soy estudiante de espanol porque mi encanta la idioma y por fin.. estoy aqui!! sola hablo unpoco espanol pero, soy dedicado.

No we don’t have ‘killer spiders’ everywhere in Australia. I get asked here once a week you should however be more worried about our sharks and crocs

Bien camino amigos

Any tips are welcomed.
I’m not ‘booking ahead’ to go with the flow of the day and praying the stars align and show me the way.

RIP John.
I’ll be using your book to guide me.

Attachments

• IMG_7593.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 1,477
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
There are local buses from Valenca that might get you close to Rubiães with a connexion, and reasonable bus connections from Santiago to Valenca. None of the individual legs should be more than a couple of hours, but lining them up will be the challenge. It might be easier to get to Valenca and then catch a taxi.

Thank you

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Albergue O Ninho in Rubiaes had a great pilgrim feel the night we were there in June this year. Excellent communal dinner - the table looked like it was set for christmas

Last edited:

Most read last week in this forum