• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Starting on April 9th from SJPP

aLEXANDRE FERREIRA

Time of past OR future Camino
MAY - APRIL 2015
I'll start my Camino on April 9th from SJPP, hopefully via Napoleon way.
Stop over at Orisson for the night
Regards and buen camino

PS
I'll arrive at PNA airport at 10AM, if someone willing to share a cab, I'm in !

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Regards and buen camino

PS

I arrive on the same day, Alexandre - I'll watch out for you on the Route de Napoleon. I arrive at Biarritz airport in the afternoon so the cab would be difficult for me ;-)

Buen Camino.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Regards and buen camino

PS
Hi , I hope as well that the napoleon route is open because I start at the 18th of April in Sjpdp. Wish you a Buen Camino, Peter.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Please let the forum now if you are able to go over the pass. I hit the pass on the 21st, but will be following closely any reports that you early "April" pilgrims post. Buen Camino guys/gals!

I arrive in Madrid on April 9th and expect to depart SJPP probably on the 11th. There's tremendous eagerness for real-time information as to conditions. Thanks in advance for any reports. I'm surprised some Confraternity of Webgeeks hasn't installed a series of cameras every Km or so. My wife tells me that it's all a reflection of my insatiable need to control.

That's nonsense of course. I just have a fine appreciation of and respect for details is all. It's a guy thing.

Most read last week in this forum