• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Starting the Via by the end of May 2009

berth41

I am planning to ride the Via the end of May 2009 . Does anybody have tips ?
weatherconditions , crowds ? Did the Camino Frances this year at the same time , not too crowded .
Thanks all

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Starting the Via by May 2009

Helo Berth41.
I walked from Sevilla to Ourense may 2008. In the start it was very hot, about 35 celcius, but it got cold an rain when I come north. There are not many pilgrims on Via de la Plata, but you will meet some every day.
I am going the camino Via de la Plata again from 15. may 2009 an this time I am going all the way to Santiago de Compostela.
I have gone the Camino Fraces 2005 and 2007.

Buen Camino
JensK

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum