• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Suggestions for places to stay in SJPDP??

Sunsetwest

Hello there,

I have just missed out on staying at the L'Espirit de Chemin in SJDP
I will be staying for two nights in SJDP: Does anyone have any suggestions for any albergues they have stayed at? Any tips/suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Cheers

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Hello Sunsetwest!

Here is the correct link for the pilgrim albergues in SJPdP.

http://www.saintjeanpieddeport-paysbasq ... erins.html

You can always ask to stay two nights. If things are tight I would try this one, Gîte Zuharpeta, on the list since it is slightly off the beaten path.

When are you planning to start?

Buen camino!

Margaret

PS. I have always stayed at the municipal albergue at 55 rue de la Citadelle but they do not take reservations.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hello,
The Municipal gite in Saint Jean Pied de Port 39 rue de la Citadelle is compltely new, very clean, 8€ breakfast included.
When had one night in last autumn going to Compostelle, it was very good.
ULTREIA
André

Most read last week in this forum