• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Places to stay in o pino

JacquesT

Time of past OR future Camino
First Timer
Hello! I am planning our first Camino in May and looking for a place to stay near o pino or somewhere between arzua and Santiago. I’ve combed through bookings and things seem to be off the beaten path. Anyone have any recommendations of a place they’ve stayed and liked? Also near a restaurant?

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Have you looked at Gronze?

It has a very comprehensive listing of lodging on the Camino. The site is in Spanish, but if you use the Chrome browser it will automatically translate to English. Be warned though that it also translates some place names - often to comic effect.

Also, booking sites don't have access to all available beds/rooms, but Gronze has contact information to book directly.

You can also find accommodations on Wise Pilgrim's new online guide.

Albergue Mirador de Pedrouzo
6 mins away from O Pino
19km to SdC very doable next day

Very nice dorms clean beds pool
No shortage of restaurants

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
O Pino, O Pedrouzo , and Arca are all sort the same town. What kind of place are you looking for? Last summer we stayed here.

This winter my students and I stayed at the big albergue here.

I have stayed at the Casa Tia Teresa in Salceda during my last 3 Caminos and highly recommend it. They have reasonably priced private rooms and the food and service is excellent. It is a relaxing walk into Santiago for the last leg of the CF after a peaceful night.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Have stayed the last 2 years at the Mirador. Nice beds, great facilities, wonderful pool, and the cafe in front, opens at 06:00, so you can get an early start walking to Santiago.
Lots of other great restaurants in this town. I felt it is the right distance from Santiago for my last days walk.

Hello! I am planning our first Camino in May and looking for a place to stay near o pino or somewhere between arzua and Santiago. I’ve combed through bookings and things seem to be off the beaten path. Anyone have any recommendations of a place they’ve stayed and liked? Also near a restaurant?
I stayed in a delightful place, the small hotel Pozo. Newly renovated, very clean and has a garden with a barn. https://www.booking.com/Share-laKHUJa
Can highly recommend it. It’s right by the camino and about 300 meters easy stoll to a great restaurant, O Ceadoiro.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Have stayed the last 2 years at the Mirador. Nice beds, great facilities, wonderful pool, and the cafe in front, opens at 06:00, so you can get an early start walking to Santiago.
Lots of other great restaurants in this town. I felt it is the right distance from Santiago for my last days walk.
I would recommend Pension Rosella. Situated in the Main Street through O Pedrouzo. Lovely host. Very comfortable room
We stayed at Pension Rosella on our Camino last June. Situated in the main street. Lovely host. Very comfortable room with private facilities and reasonable rate.

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
I've stayed at Porta de Santiago albergue many times and love it. Beautiful music and peaceful atmosphere.

Most read last week in this forum

Just an FYI that all available beds are taken in SJPDP tonight - fully, truly COMPLETO! There’s an indication of how busy this year may be since it’s just a Wednesday in late April, not usually...
Between Villafranca Montes de Oca and San Juan de Ortega there was a great resting place with benches, totem poles andvarious wooden art. A place of good vibes. It is now completely demolished...
Hi there - we are two 'older' women from Australia who will be walking the Camino in September and October 2025 - we are tempted by the companies that pre book accomodation and bag transfers but...
We have been travelling from Australia via Dubai and have been caught in the kaos in Dubai airport for over 3 days. Sleeping on the floor of the airport and finally Emerites put us up in...
Hi all, Very new to this so please excuse any ignorance or silly questions :) I'm walking my very first Camino in 2 weeks (iieeeek) - the countdown is on and excitement through the roof. I've...
From a friend on the ground in Pamplona https://www.noticiasdenavarra.com/fotos/general/sociedad/2024/04/23/nieve-primaveral-presente-navarra-8152386.html

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back