• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Sutri to Campagnano di Roma

Bob from L.A. !

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Francis 2012, 2014, 2016. Camino Norte 2018
After a scheduled rest day yesterday in Sutri I was on the road this morning at 5 and was drenched in sweat within a mile from the high temperature and high humidity levels.
Today's trek was on agricultural roads lined with grapes, figs and apricots.
Throughout the hilly course I saw no one all day until I finally came to Lake Bracciano where I met 3 Swiss hikers.
By early afternoon I made it to Campagnano and immediately drank 2 liters of water.
***Today marks the end of day 86 and I have now gone over 1200 miles***.
Two more walking days until reaching St. Peter's Square. Can't wait!

Attachments

• 20230724_062725.jpg
    20230724_062725.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,135
  • 20230724_095122.jpg
    20230724_095122.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 29
  • 20230724_182527.jpg
    20230724_182527.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 30
  • 20230724_090324.jpg
    20230724_090324.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
  • 20230724_085044.jpg
    20230724_085044.jpg
    638.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 20230724_060511.jpg
    20230724_060511.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 32
The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I am really enjoying your updates...what an amazing journey and the pictures you share are wonderful. Less than a month until we start on our way to Rome as well :)

Hi @steady.
Yes it does. If you'd like a copy of my 38 page itinerary, I have no problem sharing it with you. Just send me a PM with your email AFTER August 1st. and I will send you a copy.
You'll really enjoy this adventure

@Samos
This has been on my "bucket list " for years.
I have had a great time and it will be with me until my time is up here.
You will really enjoy this adventure

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
After a scheduled rest day yesterday in Sutri I was on the road this morning at 5 and was drenched in sweat within a mile from the high temperature and high humidity levels.
Today's trek was on agricultural roads lined with grapes, figs and apricots.
Throughout the hilly course I saw no one all day until I finally came to Lake Bracciano where I met 3 Swiss hikers.
By early afternoon I made it to Campagnano and immediately drank 2 liters of water.
***Today marks the end of day 86 and I have now gone over 1200 miles***.
Two more walking days until reaching St. Peter's Square. Can't wait!
Bravo Bob 👏

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Oh! It's a private message.
Click on my icon and it will provide you the option to contact me off the forum message board.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi Bob, Like "steady" I am planning to walk the VF next year (postponed from the COVID times). So would also appreciate your itinerary. But I cannot find a PM or message tab on your icon. Could you please tell me how do I do a PM? Cheers, John.

Hi Bob, Like "steady" I am planning to walk the VF next year (postponed from the COVID times). So would also appreciate your itinerary. But I cannot find a PM or message tab on your icon. Could you please tell me how do I do a PM? Cheers, John.
If you click on his name, a box pops open with an option that says "Start Conversation"... do that.
Buen Camino.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum

Can anyone recommend a place to stay in Jougne, the end of the last stage in France? Thanks. Karl
Can't get into the official Via Francigena site. I've used it for years, but today all I get when I try to enter it is 'File not found". For example, if I enter...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.