• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Texas Gulf Coast (Houston) Meeting

Jeff Stys

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances (03, 04), VdlP (05, 06), Norte (07,08), Primativo (09), Frances (12)
We have our next Texas Gulf Chapter of the American Pilgrims on the Camino event on Sunday, March 25.

Here’s the schedule for the event:

3pm - Meet at home of Jeff Stys and Victor Flatt, 802 Sabine Street
3:30 pm – Head out for Heritage West Hike and Bike Trail. This is an approximately 5 mile walk just north of our house. It provides fascinating views of Downtown, the bayou and spring wildflowers.
5ish – Return back at our house for tapas and drinks.

Please feel free to stop by around 5pm if you are not available to join us on the walk.

At last meeting, Roy suggested we bring our favorite Camino books - - bring along your favorites to share with others.

Send me a private message if you'd like to join us!!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
We have our next Texas Gulf Chapter of the American Pilgrims on the Camino event on Sunday, March 25.

Here’s the schedule for the event:

3pm - Meet at home of Jeff Stys and Victor Flatt, 802 Sabine Street
3:30 pm – Head out for Heritage West Hike and Bike Trail. This is an approximately 5 mile walk just north of our house. It provides fascinating views of Downtown, the bayou and spring wildflowers.
5ish – Return back at our house for tapas and drinks.

Please feel free to stop by around 5pm if you are not available to join us on the walk.

At last meeting, Roy suggested we bring our favorite Camino books - - bring along your favorites to share with others.

Send me a private message if you'd like to join us!!

Hi, I live in Dickinson, Texas. About 30 minutes from Houston. I am looking for people in this area interested in doing the Camino Frances this year. I am preparing to do it alone sometime during May and June, but would love to meet other Peregrinos.
I have to thank all the wonderful people who contribute to this site. Their information has been a tremendous help to me in preparing for this trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Odem: I got your email today and will include you on our list for upcoming events. There is a Camino 101 session set for Feb. 9th. I will send you the details.

Hope to meet you soon,

Jeff

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi Odem: I got your email today and will include you on our list for upcoming events. There is a Camino 101 session set for Feb. 9th. I will send you the details.

Hope to meet you soon,

Jeff

Thanks. I did receive the information about the Camino 101 meeting in Houston Sunday February 9th. I will be there.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.