• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Thrilled to have my first blister!

Piccata

Pedestrian, at best
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances 2012, Primitivo 2015, Via de la Plata 2022
I don't leave for my trip for another two months and I'm surprisingly happy to have the chance to try out some blister remedies! I achieved this milestone by not having my insole in my shoe properly--the tips I've learned here and doing other research (liner socks, tape, lubricant) have kept me from getting any other blisters during my training walks. I was beginning to worry that I was going to have to use my newly developed bag of blister tricks for the first time on the road, which I did not want to do. I am using the imitation Compeed Band-aid product and it seems to be working. Sounds crazy to be happy about this, but I am!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Thanks JohnnieWalker, and I wish the same unhappiness to you!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum