• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Topic Torch banner at bottom of screen

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Thanks Falcon. The link said to uninstall a program called Yonto. I had already done this but had not closed and reopened google. All is now OK. Your help was much appreciated.
allan

I have Tapatalk Pro but have started connecting with Ivars new forum branded Tapatalk and now get Google ads at the bottom of my screen. These ads are annoying and if they look similar I feel your pain. So far the ads have all been religious based. If they become more annoying or change to something distasteful to me I will have to drop this app and go back to my Tapatalk Pro without the ads.

Tony

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Camino de Santiago Forum mobile app

Folk who donate to the forum don't get ads on their PCs, just a thank you banner. It might be worth asking Ivar if this happens with the app too, or whether it is independent and out of his control.

It is a nice bonus to making a donation to keep the forum running well

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum