• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Train

OCjpr

I'll be arriving from Paris to Barcelona either by air or train.

1) If I fly from Paris to Barcelona, what's the nearest station to get a connection from Barcelona to Sarria?

2) If I took a sleeper train from Paris to Barcelona, what's the nearest station to get a connection from Barcelona to Sarria?

3) Can anyone help regarding trains from Barcelona to Sarria? I seem to be unable to locate a station in Sarria using RENFE's site.

4) Is there a train from Santiago to Paris? Is it cheaper to fly one-way from Santiago to Paris rather than taking a train?

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
3) Can anyone help regarding trains from Barcelona to Sarria? I seem to be unable to locate a station in Sarria using RENFE's site.

Try using this link to see schedules for train from Barcelona to Sarria.

4) Is there a train from Santiago to Paris? Is it cheaper to fly one-way from Santiago to Paris rather than taking a train?

I think it is possible to get from Santiago to Paris by train. It will take a few days (literally) on the train. You should check http://www.vueling.com they have prices from 10 euro from Santiago to Paris. It is a direct flight.

I hope this helps,
Ivar

Most read last week in this forum