• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Transportation from SdC to Sarria

Coffee Bean

Time of past OR future Camino
Will be traveling El Camino with friend the first week of June. We are very exited.
Hola amigos I need some help finding the best way to get to Sarria. We are arriving in SdC on the 4th of June around 14:00 and need to get to Sarria have tried blablacar no help . Any ideas will be very helpful! Gracias!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Taxi
Taxis cost $130 from the airport to Sarria. There are a number of companies with which you can pre-book including the following:
Bus
If you stay the night in Santiago, a taxi into town from the airport will cost €23. To get to Sarria by bus will cost you approximately €15 each and involves getting 2 buses. First bus is with Empresa Freire (www.empresafreire.com) to Lugo and the second is with Monbus (www.monbus.es/en) from Lugo to Sarria. By bus it will take about 3 hours and by taxi about 90 minutes.
There is a combined timetable here: https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/resources/santiago-to-sarria-bus-timetable.690/
And there is a lovely YouTube video on how to get the bus

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Thank you Mark! Do you think renting a car is more economical and if yes can we pick up the car at the airport and leave it in Sarria?

Thank you. I’m optimistic that we Will share a taxi to Sarria.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

I’ve taken the bus twice before and it is really easy to do from SCQ (airport) or from the SdC bus station. Conveniently timed to have a departure from the airport after arriving flights (with time to collect luggage, use the bathroom/get a snack and exit to the street for the bus. The information counter on the check-in/departures level also has bus schedules available.

Most read last week in this forum