• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Travel options. Finisterre or Muxía to Cangas

Jersey

Time of past OR future Camino
July 2017
Does anyone know if there’s a bus from Finisterre or Muxía that goes to Cangas?
Or would I have to get a bus back to Santiago, catch a train to Vigo & hop on the ferry?
I’m losing the will to live trying to navigate these Spanish bus & train websites

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Try searching in English on www.Rome2Rio.com

Good luck and Buen camino!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I think so...

I think so, too...the other thing you could look into could be traveling from Fisterra/ Muxia to La Coruña and then Vigo. But it doesn't look like there's any direct public transportation from Fisterra/ Muxia to Vigo or Cangas.

Most read last week in this forum