• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

travel to Malaga from Santiago

david g

Time of past OR future Camino
camino frances/finistere sept 2012
Frances May 2015
Aragones/Portugese May 2016
Primitivo July 2017
i plan to travel to Malaga after the camino.does anyone have ideas on the best way to get there from Santiago?

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi David,

Ryanair have flights from Santiago to Malaga. I don't know when you plan going but on Tuesday May 8th the flight costs just under €21.00 It leaves at 21.10 and arrives 22.45.
There is a bus from the airport into the city about every half hour and it takes about 30 minutes.

Lydia

Hi!

Yes, Ryanair is a good option. Vueling also do flights on certain days during the summer, but the times are hideous. I think it arrives at 1.20am.

Buen Camino!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
thanks for the info about the flights. i think it's best that i leave the actual booking of the flight until i'm done with the camino, just so there's no pressure to be somewhere at a particular time.

Most read last week in this forum