• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Travel to the Ghery Winery?

Jentho30

Time of past OR future Camino
"August/September 2015
Hi, just wondering if anyone can tell me how easy it is to get to the Ghery designed winery from a camino hostel? (And how long it might take) thanks Jenny

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Walking to the winery/hotel designed by Frank Gehry at Elciego from Logrono is roughly 20 k. The hotel prices are 5 star deluxe so be prepared!! You can plot your walking route on Google maps. Have a great detour if you do go!

MM

Last edited:
Walking to the winery/hotel designed by Frank Gehry at Elciego from Logrono is roughly 20 k. The hotel prices are 5 star deluxe so be prepared!! You can plot your walking route on Google maps. Have a great detour if you do go!

MM
Thanks for that much appreciated - and yes I have seen the prices lol - I'm only going to look

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Even to look you have to make an appointment. Marqués de Riscal city of wine is very much a money making operation and although you'll be able to see it from the surrounding hillsides, to get close up you have to book in advance and pay your 10 euro.

Spanish wineries in general do not have an open door policy.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum