• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Travelling from Biarritz to SJPP

Nephelokokkygia

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (April-May 2017)
Good day everybody!

I know I've not formally introduced myself but thought I'd launch myself in to this.

I'm going to be travelling the Frances starting on the 17th of April 2017. I'm flying in to Biarritz in the afternoon/early evening of the 16th and am wondering what suggestions you have (within a reasonable sort of budget) for either getting from Biarritz to SJPP or if anybody is planning on being in that area at the same time and would like to travel there together? I'm a Spanish speaker if you need an interpreter too

A selection of Camino Jewellery
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Chronoplus bus #14 from Anglet Airport to Gare Bayonne.

SNCF TER train #62 from Bayonne to SJPdP. Last train is 1806 most days. 2110 Friday and Sunday. Probably best to stay in Bayonne and catch 0745.

You won't find schedules for your dates yet.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Greetings Nephelokokkygia, I'll be starting off from Pamplona on the 18th (or 19th depending on jetlag). Perhaps we'll meet along the way. Buen Camino!

Most read last week in this forum