• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Trenhotel Lisbon to Hendaye

jsalt

Jill
Time of past OR future Camino
Portugués, Francés, LePuy, Rota Vicentina, Norte, Madrid, C2C, Salvador, Primitivo, Aragonés, Inglés
Hi, which is the best online booking site to use to reserve a bed in a compartment on the Trenhotel from Lisbon to Hendaye? Thanks!
Jill

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

For anybody else who might look at this thread, and want to travel on the overnight Trenhotel from Lisbon to Hendaye, when I click on the link to “Buy Now” on the Service Provider’s website (Comboios de Portugal), I am redirected to the Spanish Renfe website.

As Renfe is well known for rejecting some overseas credit cards, I think I’ll go with the (always) excellent advice of The Man in Seat Sixty-One, and book a ticket with RailEurope.

Most read last week in this forum