• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Ultreia, the board game

Isca-camigo

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Various ones.
I don't know if this has come up recently but I noticed this on a friend's Instagram so thought I would share https://www.ultreiaeljuego.com/ it's for 2 to 10 players which might be difficult for some of us, the purpose of the game is to get to Santiago while on the way collecting stamps for your credential, there are other tasks such as having meals in certain places, cultural places you have to visit,attending mass, there is also some negative forces at play which you have to overcome. It is in 3 languages Castellano, Gallego and English. It's not something that I feel has been missing from my life but if lockdown keeps continuing then it might seem more attractive.
Buen Camino

Edit:Just had a closer look at the game and it seems there is muito Paganismo Gallego aspect to it, oh well.

Last edited:
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Ultreia is a card game, so it might even be possible to bring it on camino! I possibly have a copy coming for my birthday later in the month. We'll see

A selection of Camino Jewellery
In anticipation of at least 3 more waves of outbreaks before I can travel anywhere, so — at least a year... I’ve gone ahead and purchased it. My household has the minimum players required and we are both Camino die-hards and both love Galicia as a favourite region to walk... (other regions might be favourites for food, or for a cultural bit of something, or for views)...

I just checked it out because it was interesting, but shipping to Canada is almost the price of the game itself. It makes it a bit expensive for a card game...

Would love to buy the game. However 21 euros for the game and 16 euros for shipping is a bit much. Does anyone know if you can purchase this in Santiago?

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Can't wait to try it.

Most read last week in this forum