• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

up the pyrennes

william43

will be in san juan pied de port on monday 10th. may to start walking tuesday, would like to have some company up the pyrennes on tuesday. any takers.

will from ireland :?

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Hello William from Pamplona.-

Careful with the weather in the Pyrenees. These days it is very very dangerous, there is snow, rain and wind

Re: up the pyrenees

hi,

my name is rainer i'm arriving in SJPdP on May 12th if you're still there we could walk together.
the accommodation situation is very bad in this week also in Roncesvalles
I walked the Pyrenees in may 2008, stopped in refugio orisson wich is about 8km from SJPdP and it
makes the walk across a lot easier my phone# +49 151 12112272
if you have any question feel free to ask

CUL8ER

Rainer

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum