Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

Valladolid airport to Sahagun by public transport - any idea

bittan123

I would like to start my pilgrimage from Sahagun. Doeas anybody know if and how I could get to Sahagun from Valladollid airport? Also, any tips for first time female pilgrim on her own welcome! :)

Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little, most of them by the end of 2021. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

rioja routard

http://horarios.renfe.es/hir/index.jsp? ... F=NaN&ID=i

Hello

If you look on the above link you should see the Spanish Rail service between Valadollid and Sahagun.

I imagine there will be a bus service from the airport to the city.

If you get chance I can really recommend walking the 'ruta iglesias' in Valadollid. A map is available from tourist information and there is an easy walk linking all the churches and the cathedral in Valadollid. Highly enjoyable, if you have the time.

Hope this helps and buen camino

viajero

Past OR future Camino
I found this site: http://www.spanish-airport-guide.com/va ... rport.html I don't know how accurate it is. It indicates that there are only 3 buses per day from the Valladolid Airport to the city center. It says that a taxi from the airport to the center is about 18 euros. Also, I checked on the ALSA bus website. There are several buses per day from the Valladolid airport to Leon but just one bus a day from Leon to Sahagun. There are, however, several trains from Leon to Sahagun. I"m not sure how close the bus and train stations are in Leon.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads