This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Via de La Plata in reverse

Robert Gomez

Time of past OR future Camino
Gibraltar -La Coruña (vía de la plata) 2010, Camino Portugués - 2012, Camino del Sureste- 2014
Has anyone walked the Via de La Plata in reverse? I.e. starting in Santiago. Hoping to walk from Santiago to Gibraltar after finishing the Camino del Norte

A selection of Camino Jewellery
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Whilst not doing it "reverse" in the technical sense, as I will be walking towards Compostela but North to South, as I will be going to Santiago via Fátima, I'm more or less doing so this year -- on a portion of the Plata anyway.

I am very glad that I can re-start this one southwards from the Sahagún whereabouts in April rather than May !! (heat-wise in particular)

I will be walking as a volunteer hosptialaria on the Camino Argones, Sanguesa to Canfranc in reverse.
I am a bit apprehensive about finding my way along the Camino trail with the signs pointing the other way...

Most read last week in this forum