• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Video: Cold July does not stop pilgrims at O'Cebreiro

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
August was pretty brisk as well. Had to don my poncho heading up into the hills due to the rain, wind, and drizzly mist. O'Cebreiro was so fogbound it was like something out of a Hammer movie - I expected to see Peter Cushing chasing Christopher Lee around with a wooden stake ;-) And walking down the road in that drizzly fog was kind of scary due to the cars speeding by. I had to stop for a hot meal at one bar, and some cafe con cognac in another, just to get warm and keep my energy level up.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Thanks Ivar.

I just noticed their HUGE backpacks......but they all seemed young and obviously weather-wise needed warm thicker bulkier clothing. Were they just talking about how cold it was etc... ?? What did the older woman say........ NOT that she was old and NOT that I didn't understand I just missed a few words here and there

lillypond.

Most read last week in this forum