Walking French Camino May 3

A selection of Camino Jewellery
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

MichelleElynHogan

Veteran Member
Jul 25, 2012
We are leaving Canada on April 27th, where in Canada are you coming from?
Cambridge, Ontario, flying out of Toronto (YYZ), flight with WOW Airlines leaves 7 PM May 4, arrives Paris 11:30 AM May 5. Cost: just under C$400. Not sure if I can catch a late train to Bayonne and get to SJPdP early May 6 or not. If not, I will start May 7. Working on that today.

CPilgrim

Sep 7, 2017
Time of past OR future Camino
Cambridge, Ontario, flying out of Toronto (YYZ), flight with WOW Airlines leaves 7 PM May 4, arrives Paris 11:30 AM May 5. Cost: just under C$400. Not sure if I can catch a late train to Bayonne and get to SJPdP early May 6 or not. If not, I will start May 7. Working on that today.
Excellent! Safe travels! We are flying Edmonton(YEG)- Paris(CDG) with Iceland Air, overnight in Paris and then will travel to SJPP. Enjoy your trip, and camino!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Peter Fransiscus

Be a Rainbow in someone else's cloud.
Jul 5, 2014
Netherlands
All that we are is the result of what we have thought.
Starting from SJPDP on May 3. Walking to Orisson the first day. Hoping to meet many new pilgrims to enjoy the journey with.
You will meet many Pilgrims and you will enjoy your stay at the albergue Orisson .

Wish you a wonderfull journey and a Buen Camino , Peter .

Reactions: PMF
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Rhysmike

Sep 20, 2013
Wollongong, NSW, Australia - near Sydney
St. Jean to Santiago (Apr to June 2014); St. Jean to Finisterre (Apr to May 2016); Via Francigena - Lausanne to Rome (Sep to October 2016)
Buen Camino PMF!!!

I will be leaving Canada May 4 and hope to start May 6 or 7.
Lynne and I will be staying in the Auberge du Pelerin next to the Pilgrim office on Sunday and hope to start walking May 7th. We may be able to say g'day.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

tpmchugh

Veteran Member
Feb 29, 2012
Belfast, Ireland
Lynne and I will be staying in the Auberge du Pelerin next to the Pilgrim office on Sunday and hope to start walking May 7th. We may be able to say g'day.
Have you heard anything about Auberge du Pelerin being closed. Pilgrims with reservations have turned up today, March 29th, to find it closed. I too have a reservation for April 6th but can find no information. Their web page no longer exists and booking.com are not taking bookings for it

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum

Good evening all! We began our yearly route to Santiago, today! We 4 Peregrinos resumed our Camino at Rabanal del Camino and walked to Acebo. We encountered Snow, Hail Stones and rain. We loved...
June 22 -@Amachant (SJPP)
Hi I'm Keith 60 years young from Newcastle upon Tyne UK.arriving on the 1635 Edinburgh ryanair flight on 9th September 2024 anyone like to share my express bourricot
I loved my 2022 Camino Frances!! Leaving Los Angeles on May 26 for Lisbon. Will walk the Portuguese Costal route and the spiritual variant. Starts from Porto on June 4 and arrive in Santiago on...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides