• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Walking partner

Xerxes

Time of past OR future Camino
October (2018)
Hi, I plan to walk the Camino in October 2018, and am looking for company of either gender to walk with me. I am an easy walker, 10-15 miles a day and no more for about 7 days. Am (as yet) flexible on route and dates.
Thanks

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hey there I'm looking to walk Camino may/june 2019 if you can wait til then?

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

€149,-
Did you ever find a walking partner? It is 2022 and my husband died who was going to be my partner. I am wondering if I should walk alone?
I am just finishing the Frances walking alone to think - I did walk with some people but I wanted the time to just meditate - you will find your own path

Most read last week in this forum