Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
John Brierley 2022 Camino Guide
The most selling Camino Guide is shipping November 1st. Get your today and start planning.

LIVE from the Camino Walking the Primitivo from Oviedo 10nov

DonDjeko

Past OR future Camino
Camino del Norte
Hey, I was thinking about walking the Primitivo this upcoming week. The weather looks nice and the albergeus are open. Anyone got some tips or would like to join me?

Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store

Calisteve

Past OR future Camino
Future Camino - VDLP, Primitivo, Norte, Mozarabe
Hey, I was thinking about walking the Primitivo this upcoming week. The weather looks nice and the albergeus are open. Anyone got some tips or would like to join me?
Tempted - I thought the weather might be somewhat challenging up in the hills and so I'm walking Sevillle to Merida on the VDLP from tomorrow (9th Nov). Good luck up there!

Garry Collins

Past OR future Camino
2014 Frances to Santiago de Compostella
Beun Camino , as I will be walkinglate May 2022 I would be interested to see some commentary....Arry ..Newcastle Australia.

jpflavin1

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
Camino Madrid/San Salvador/Primitivo-2021

Just finished this Camino on October 18th. Make sure you stay in Bodenaya and hope you have good weather for Hospitales.

Kanga

Staff member
Past OR future Camino
Francés x 5, Le Puy x 2, Arles, Tours, Norte, Madrid, Via de la Plata, Portuguese, Primitivo
I envy those of you who are close enough to look at the weather forecast and do a camino on the spur of the moment.

I'm planning a re-run of the Primitivo in May. Hope I'm not being stupid and simply repeating the mistake I made last time by going too early in the season and running into foul weather. The price to be paid for walking in the spring.

John Brierley 2022 Camino Guide
The most selling Camino Guide is shipping November 1st. Get your today and start planning.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

Garry Collins

Past OR future Camino
2014 Frances to Santiago de Compostella
I envy those of you who are close enough to look at the weather forecast and do a camino on the spur of the moment.

I'm planning a re-run of the Primitivo in May. Hope I'm not being stupid and simply repeating the mistake I made last time by going too early in the season and running into foul weather. The price to be paid for walking in the spring.
My concern to as I will walk Primitivo late May .2022 and thunderstorms and thunderstorms and lightning freak me out .Previously walked Le Puy to Cahors and STJohn to S de C late September through October in perfect weather......

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads