• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Want to see what the Camino is like before you go?GreatuTube

kiwiDavid

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2012 - SJPP-Finisterre
Hi oldtimers,first timers and everyone in between.I walked the Camino Frances in September and had a real good one.A guy I met on the Camino called Mike Ling has put together a series of short videos(about 10 minutes)detailing the route and it shows what it's like really well.I liked them so much I thought I'd give others a chance to have a look.Just google 'My Camino by Mike Ling' and check it out.Buen Camino - kiwiDave

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Thanks Soch - i'm in Brisbane Australia and Google just went straight to the site - maybe it doesn't elsewhere in the world.Good one Pilgrim - kiwiDave

Great videos .. Thanks

Most read last week in this forum