• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

For Sale/Wanted Wanted to buy: Two Altus-type used rain ponchos with sleeves

ParistoCapeCod

"Come on mom this 14k isn't going to walk itself."
Time of past OR future Camino
Portuguese, Primitivo, Norte. Hospitalera
Leaving mid-April for the Primitivo, any size, color can work. Thanks! (yes, have done the pants/jacket and regular poncho bits already)

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I've to a brand new Ferrino Trekker RP, size s/m for sale. Tags still attached. Currently selling on Amazon for $68. Will sell for $50 , or best offer. Please let me know if you are interested.

I've to a brand new Ferrino Trekker RP, size s/m for sale. Tags still attached. Currently selling on Amazon for $68. Will sell for $50 , or best offer. Please let me know if you are interested.
Hi I messaged you

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum