• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Weather

PeteW

Hi
I'm starting from SJPP on Friday 28th, any news on latest weather would be appreciated.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hi PeteW

Walking at the moment and today was the first day of snow for two weeks, they are expecting some for tommorow but honestly mate dont worry. Starting form SJPDP 2 weeks ago and still walking now. whatever the weather it really does not matter. You will soon let everything be ok regardless.

Best advice i can give is to have a good pair of walking shoes (NOT BOOTS) as these really start to hurt as you hit the flat terrain between Logrono and leon most of the way. A MUST is to have inner slip in bits for shoes for extra comfort. You will thank me later. and some Snow Gaitors just in case. But like most of us you will off load most of the items you have with you. We seem to think we need so much to do this walk however you will see.

best wishes and a safe Camino my friend.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum