• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

What do you want from Santa Claus ?

La Brique Jaune

Official member of la confradia del pinza del oro
Time of past OR future Camino
2017: SJPDP to Finisterre
2024: SJDP to ?
Hi to All,

I try this little post for bring a smile during theses times and maybe ideas for new pilgrims. So a little relative cheap item useful (or not) related to the Camino you would want to give to a new pilgrim, you wanted to have for you first Camino or simply The Santa Claus will bring to you this year ? Santa bought me this thing for keeping the dream alive to eventually come back to the Camino before my retirement

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
What I really want is a negative PCR test, but I’m expecting some new walking socks.

Your suggestion is very practical - I have my own sink plug in my wash bag and I’ve used it in high-end hotels just as often as in youth hostels and albergues. It’s indispensable.

I bought a sink plug after finding it tedious to wash my socks under a running tap. However I now use a small dry sac when hand washing so my plug stays home! Mine wasn't nearly as fun looking though

Santa Claus has been kind this year and I have new waterproof hiking boots...for Camino training in our wet and muddy winter. (Hope we have enough dry weather later to revert to trail runners before I leave.)

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I have the same one - in bright pink, so it's very visible and won't be left anywhere...

Most read last week in this forum