• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

When is a joke?...not a joke?

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
While I am an army cav trooper, through and through, there is nothing like an Air Force club. that's where I got my first beer in Viet Nam. I'll never forget it. Two sheets of PSP on two 55 gal oil drums

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Ah, self censored jokes - self censorship???? and still have comedy?? (Moderators, this is on Youtube, freely available to the world).

Last edited:
There is thread about ass pads. Could probably come up with few jokes about that.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
We are really running low on Camino-related subjects, aren't we...

1. Getting to the top at the Cruz de Ferro was fun but it was all downhill from there.
  2. I made a walking playlist with music from The Cranberries, Peanuts, and Eminem ... it's my Trailmix.
  3. I don’t get it, the Camino looked so flat on the map.
A pastor is on Camino up in the Pyrennees, as he walks around a bend he comes across a huge bear. The bear lets out a growl and is about to charge when the pastor falls on his knees and prays: "Lord, I pray that the bear would be a Christian." In an amazing miracle, the bear is converted instantly and stops where it is. It looks upwards and begins to give thanks: "Thank you Father, for the meal I am about to eat..."

Last edited:

Most read last week in this forum