• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

From CDG to SJPP

frank john

Time of past OR future Camino
October 2016
October-November 2024
I’m interested in getting from Paris to SJPP in one day. If I take a train from CDG airport to montparnesse, can I get the train to Bayonne at the same station? Once in Bayonne, I wound get a train to SJPP and stay the night and the next night before walking to Roncesvalles. Is this doable? I’m arriving in Paris October 21. Start walking on the 23rd.
Thanksfor advice/help.
Frank

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi Frank, My friends are arriving from Australia on Tuesday, I am meeting them at CDG. We are then leaving CDG airport to Montparnasse by train, then getting the TGV to Bordeaux, one night there before train next morning to Bayonne- SJPDP. We start walking next morning. The train to Bordeaux is 2hr 10. Very fast. This plan gives my friends a night in Bordeaux just to catch up on sleep hopefully.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hi Frank, My friends are arriving from Australia on Tuesday, I am meeting them at CDG. We are then leaving CDG airport to Montparnasse by train, then getting the TGV to Bordeaux, one night there before train next morning to Bayonne- SJPDP. We start walking next morning. The train to Bordeaux is 2hr 10. Very fast. This plan gives my friends a night in Bordeaux just to catch up on sleep hopefully.
Thank you for this great suggestion. Could you hello me find a way on the Forum to connect with the threads that might offer suggestions like yours. When I enter “CDG to montparnesse and Bayonne” in search it is indicated that there are no responses. I tried other variations with no success.
Any hints to navigating threads for successful connection would be welcomed. Thank you. Frank.

Thank you for this great suggestion. Could you hello me find a way on the Forum to connect with the threads that might offer suggestions like yours. When I enter “CDG to montparnesse and Bayonne” in search it is indicated that there are no responses. I tried other variations with no success.
Any hints to navigating threads for successful connection would be welcomed. Thank you. Frank.
There's a "travel to bayonne/biarritz/sjpp" tag at the top of the thread. Click it to find related threads.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi guys, I need help because I don’t know where else to turn. I arranged luggage transport from Paris to Santiago with casa Ivar. They gave me an invoice, shipping label, everything. I left it at...
For those who might want to transport a bag, here are the envelopes of two companies. The envelopes can be found at most places to stay along the Camino. Fill out the info and slip the money in...
Flying to MAD from the US. After I clear customs, can I remain airside to get to my connecting flight to SdC or do I have to exit to groundside and go back through security in the Domestic...
Hello from NY! I am booking some accommodations with booking.com and an offer on their site for a free airport shuttle just came up so I booked it. This is the below confirmation. I am entirely...
There has been some discussion about getting one way tickets to have more flexibility. Unfortunately I had to cut my Camino short because I was getting shin splints. Because I had a flexible...
Hello fellow pilgrims, we are starting the Norte on June 7. Any advice on the best way to get to San Sabastian from Madrid? Thank you in advance for your help.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back