Camino Guides (for sale) | Camino Guides made by pilgrims
By Signing up to the forum (free) you will be able to:

-- Ask any Camino related question you might have
-- Participate in the camino conversation on this forum
-- Get an weekly e-mail (Saturdays) with the most popular topics from the last 7 days
-- Be able to download pdf's and other Camino Resources
Sign

Weekly forum email Daily forum email Luggage Storage in Santiago de Compostela
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Using iphone or iPad? Add forum icon to your home screen. Here is how to do it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Over 10 years of Camino Q&As in one place. Sign Up and plan your camino with us. It's free!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have a question you would like to ask? Here is how you do it!

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf July 2016_9

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf

1. SYates
    Capture.JPG
    Inspired by some previous work on lists of albergues and seeking a combined list of references for albergues on the Camino Francés that brought various strands of information together in one place, we decided to produce such a single list. One of the drivers was to be able to store this digitally and access it on the Camino from a mobile phone or tablet.

The list was produced by trawling through guide books, internet sites and any other reference material. It does not deal with double or single rooms just simple pilgrim albergue accommodation. There are probably some that we have missed, some that are no longer in operation and some where the details are in error but it is the best list that we have seen available to pilgrims.

We have ignored the stages and distances. Firstly because the stages are different for everyone and secondly the distances vary from source to source and every peregrino's experience is different.

We welcome feedback comment on errors, omissions and amendments. We understand that for some the printing will be too small and apologise for trying to fit a litre into a 750ml bottle!

The PDF file is downloaded using the "Download Now" button above.

This list of albergues on the Camino Francés has been created and is maintained as a task of love for the Camino by:
    Don't forget to give us a 'Like' on the forum :) The file is freely given for personal use only. Please do not republish this file on another site without giving credit for the effort of the authors and Ivar who hosts the file.
    MartinZ, Pwe999, Jersey and 136 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. Casa Lixa in Las Herrerias de Valcarce - New
  2. Version 8
  3. 1st May 2016

Recent Reviews

1. meirelessuper123
    meirelessuper123
    5/5,
    Version: July 2016_9
    That's so helpfull. Thank you so much!
  2. Márcio Grigorovski
    Márcio Grigorovski
    5/5,
    Wonderfull work.
    It Will help me a lot in my journey.
    Thanks!!!!!
  3. marolinka
    marolinka
    5/5,
    Thank you!
  4. mdmk
    mdmk
    4/5,
    usefull!
  5. Honora
    Honora
    5/5,
    Thanks for all the information and the time it took you!
  6. Mary 13
    Mary 13
    5/5,
    Fantastic work . Gracias!
    Can't wait to get going now :)
  7. Caneadea
    Caneadea
    5/5,
    This is fantastic. .. I have been wanting to know this ... thank you! Camino Buenos
  8. Lucija1305
    Lucija1305
    5/5,
    I don't know how to Down load it.. ima 21 and I want to go to Camino this sommer alone..
  9. BlackDog
    BlackDog
    5/5,
    As an original collator I wouldn't give it anything less than 5*
  10. Liu Yu Chen
    Liu Yu Chen
    5/5,
    Thank you, very useful.
This site is run by Ivar at
Casa Ivar