A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf All Albergues CF 12 17

No permission to download
All Albergue List Last Update: December 2017

Buen Camino, SY

Capture.JPG

Inspired by some previous work on lists of albergues and seeking a combined list of references for albergues on the Camino Francés that brought various strands of information together in one place, we decided to produce such a single list. One of the drivers was to be able to store this digitally and access it on the Camino from a mobile phone or tablet.

The list was produced by trawling through guide books, internet sites and any other reference material. It does not deal with double or single rooms just simple pilgrim albergue accommodation. There are probably some that we have missed, some that are no longer in operation and some where the details are in error but it is the best list that we have seen available to pilgrims.

We have ignored the stages and distances. Firstly because the stages are different for everyone and secondly the distances vary from source to source and every peregrino's experience is different.

We welcome feedback comment on errors, omissions and amendments. We understand that for some the printing will be too small and apologise for trying to fit a litre into a 750ml bottle!

The PDF file is downloaded using the "Download Now" button above.

This list of albergues on the Camino Francés has been created and is maintained as a task of love for the Camino by:
Don't forget to give us a 'Like' on the forum :) The file is freely given for personal use only. Please do not republish this file on another site without giving credit for the effort of the authors and Ivar who hosts the file.
Author
SYates
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
4.95 star(s) 93 ratings

More resources from SYates

Latest updates

1. Updated December 2017

Buen Camino, SY
  2. Latest Update: 19 December 2017

Buen Camino, SY
  3. Latest Update: December 2017

Buen Camino, SY

Latest reviews

got the PDF
I cannot seem to download this? I cannot find the download button on the page? Can any one help? Thanks
great information
Solid gold - brilliant - thanks
I finished the Camino Francis about six weeks ago, and after the holiday season, plan to return to my journal. This will be helpful in refreshing my memory of the names of the places I stayed in each location. That plus my many photograms, with dates, will be the starting point for memory! Thank you for updating this.
Thank you for the effort!
Excellent. Thank you so much for doing this. Noticed there is just single Albergue in Roncesvalles.
Many thanks for this comprehensive list it will be very useful when I do my walk next year
Wow! Thank you SO much!
Fantastic ! - my thanks for all your effort - using this in Sept - just 3 weeks !

Advertisement