• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

1st Camino

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
@Marlene262 fellow Floridian SWFL. I walked the Frances last year in the fall. There was only one day that I thought was hot. June / July maybe a lot different, but you will probably acclimate well. Unfortunately, there are no hills to train on where I live. Just remember the criteria for success: start out slow until you find your groove, listen to your body, stay hydrated, stretch, and try not to have any expectations ... just be open to what the Camino provides.

¡Buena Suerte Peregrina!:D:cool:

Have you put your start date on the forum calendar? It's up to you but if you do you may get a few people saying hello and wondering how you're getting from airport etc if they are travelling at the same time. Buen Camino. Andy
Hi AndyWild, How do you put your date on the calendar. I just looked at it but couldn't write on it.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Good luck; I’m on my first Camino and am in Los Arcos where it is snowing and terribly cold.i don’t think you will get that problem later in the year!
Buen Camino
I finished my trip in Los Arcos in June last year when it was about 36 degrees. Taking up where I left off next month - hope it warms up! You have my sympathies.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
I done it, I've done it. Did something techy without having to ask the wife! Glorious day. My Camino start date now showing on the calendar.
Well done you!! The word on the street is that working out the calendar is one of the hardest parts of the whole Camino journey.. it's all downhill from here on !

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I haven't worked it out. Any pointers?
There is a section over on the right telling you how to do it. Basically, you go onto the forum to introduce yourself. Post your intro. Then you get access to a menu to add yourself to the calendar in the form of some dots on the top right of your post. I will see if I can get the link for you.

It's a great time to go, I was there last June. It started coolish, but warmed up to 43 degrees by the time we reached Santiago.
It was such a pretty time, quite envious

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hotels to walk the Camino from Triacastella to Santiago.
I am aiming to do the last 100kms that my brother did not complete.
I am a diabetic and I need clean accommodation with my own bathroom.
Is this possible.
Thank you my Camino friends

Hotels to walk the Camino from Triacastella to Santiago.
I am aiming to do the last 100kms that my brother did not complete.
I am a diabetic and I need clean accommodation with my own bathroom.
Is this possible.
Thank you my Camino friends
The larger places will have hostals, pensions and hotels. Mostly listed on Booking.com so you can check the details. Smaller villages may not have much accommodation to choose from.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Have you put your start date on the forum calendar? It's up to you but if you do you may get a few people saying hello and wondering how you're getting from airport etc if they are travelling at the same time. Buen Camino. Andy
I wasn't aware that there is a forum calendar. Thanks!

Most read last week in this forum

My name is Gay, I’m new to the forum as I’m walking my first Camino, the Camino Ingles beginning the 20th of June 2024 and wondering if there are any AA meetings along that route
Hi walking the Norte starting in late August. Would appreciate hearing from anyone else who has/is starting in August.
Hi, I’m new to the group as I’m finally hiking my first El Camino this month, El Camino Ingles, beginning June 21, 2024
Hello, my name is Wendy and I walked the Camino Primitivo in September 2022 and I’m planning to walk the full Camino Portugues from Lisbon to Santiago beginning September 7, 2024, in honor of my...
Hello! I and my friend Cecilia will walk Camino Ingles with start 4th of October. We are so excited to our first but not last Camino. Buen Camino to all of you.

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.