• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Alert 2 German pilgrims hit by truck in O Pino.

Topics realted to Hazards on the camino de Santiago
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Terrible News let us hope and pray they will be OK and soon recover.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
You should not only walk on the left side of the road but in a one behind another never in twos.

May they R.I.P. and their families find comfort soon.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Camino de Santiago is as dangerous as anywhere else , you need to be very careful when crossing road or walking on them.
I pray they get well soon!
My thoughts with then and their families!

May they rest in peace. Hopefully their families will find solace in the fact that they were engaged in such a noble endeavor.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
it sounds like it is more dangerous on that particular part of the road

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Does anyone have any suggestions about how to travel that particular section of the Camino without taking undue risk?

Does anyone have any suggestions about how to travel that particular section of the Camino without taking undue risk?

People have to walk on the left side of the road and in single file. If you want to add more safety measures try wearing a florescent yellow vest.

Buen Camino!

What a terrible tragedy for all concerned, including the driver of the lorry. R.I.P and condolences to the German Pilgrims families. Be very care out there walkers.

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.

Most read last week in this forum