• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

30th Aug 2023 SJPDP Train Cancellations

timbutcher

Time of past OR future Camino
September 2024
Was planning on taking the 12:35 Bayonne to SJPDP train tomorrow (30 Aug) but gather this is cancelled. The next one leaves after 5pm. Does anyone know if there is an earlier bus or is anyone else travelling and wants to share a taxi.
Tim

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I arrive on the train from Paris into Bayonne at 12:09, so looking for an afternoon bus service or taxi share
Good luck. Perhaps you will see other pilgrims on that Paris train and together you can get a taxi.
May all go well. Buen camino!

I continue to suggest that people check the French Railway website sncf-connect although the suggestion appears to have little effect.

Check not only the “ticket price” webpage for your journey but also the “timetable” webpage. Enter departure station and arrival station, then scroll down until you see the two options. “Ticket price” shows you trains that are scheduled for the day and trains that are cancelled for the day, “timetable“ shows you the departure times for trains and substitution buses that replace cancelled trains.

A French Railway replacement bus is scheduled for Bayonne-SJPP today, Wednesday 30 August 2023, leaving Bayonne station at 12:35.

1693383054851.png

Last edited:
I continue to suggest that people check the French Railway website sncf-connect although the suggestion appears to have little effect.

Check not only the “ticket price” webpage for your journey but also the “timetable only” webpage. “Ticket price” shows you trains that are scheduled for the day and trains that are cancelled for the day, “timetable“ shows you the departure times for trains and substitution buses that replace cancelled trains.

A French Railway replacement bus is scheduled for Bayonne-SJPP today, leaving Bayonne station at 12:35.

View attachment 155378
Awesome. Thanks for the info

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum

I begin my first Camino in mid-May from SJPdP. Due to time constraints related to available PTO, I unfortunately have to skip a few towns along the way if I am to start in SJPdP and end in...
I have just popped my Targeta Dorada (Golden Ticket) in my packing box. They cost €12 and cannot be bought online, but can be renewed online. If journeying too or from the Camino on Spanish trains...
I am flying to Santiago via Dublin and have about a 10 hour layover. I arrive 0830 and my flight on Ryanair is not till 1930. Any suggestions on how I can spend my time? Is it practical to go...
Hi there i'm a first time Camino walker - planning for Sept this year. I have a question if anyone can help. We are going with friends but we can't fly out at the same time so we are going to fly...
Warning for those flying in to France -- there's a strike tomorrow April 25th, which likely will NOT prevent flying in or out of the country on international flights, but is very likely to affect...
For those who might want to transport a bag, here are the envelopes of two companies. The envelopes can be found at most places to stay along the Camino. Fill out the info and slip the money in...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back