• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

A Pack For Those Who Need Everything

• Thread starter Deleted member 67185
  • Start date
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
It is just as well that I don't need everything, as I am unable to carry everything, at least, in this format. To me, this is an amusing warning to need less and less all the time, if I am to go on walking with a pack, rather than just lying down and leaning against it.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

That camo bag FELT about what my gear load out was equivalent to sometimes on a LRRP.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
DAVEBUGG!!! Missed you, man. Happy New Year!!! Hope all is well with you
But you could carry so much more... with side pockets. But the belt needs an adjustment.

Last edited:
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum