• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Accommodation between Le Puy and Monbonnent

kevinw1

Hi, can anyone tell me if there is any accommodation between Le Puy and Monbonnent as i may not be able to walk this section in one day. Thanks

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
accommodation between Le Puy and Monbonnent

Miam Miam Dodo shows accommodation of various types in Bains (about 11 km from Le Puy on an alternative route) and Talode (about 9 km from Le Puy and 1 km beyond Saint-Christophe sur Dolaison

Bon chemin

I stayed here, and it was very nice:
ALLEGRE Nicole
Hébergement: Chambre d’hôte et gite

ALLEGRE Nicole
Tallode
43370 St Christophe/Dol
tel : 04-71-03-17-78

500 mètres après le village de St Christophe sur Dolaizon sur le chemin de St Jacques de Compostelle.
Gîte de groupe 14 places avec cuisine, gestion libre en 4 chambres avec WC et salle de bains dans chaque chambre.
23€ la nuitée par personne
14€ le repas du soir sur réservation
Dépannage Casse croute

Description : Salle à manger

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
If you can make it to Montbonnet, then stay at Chamber d'hotes La Barbelotte. Great room, wonderful food and just the nicest host. On a par with Gite a La Ferme in Saugues.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
My wife and I did Le Puy to Conques last June (2015) with a donkey, and our first night was at La Barbelotte. It wasn't a particularly long first day. I can definitely recommend La Barbelotte, we had a very nice room and the dinner was wonderful.

...Hébergement: Chambre d’hôte et gite...
Just as an aside, for all those of you English-speakers who are terrified of not being able to read the Miam Miam Dodo listings: you did manage to decipher this listing, right?? Even with zero knowledge of French? And with the knowledge of a bare dozen words in French, you have the complete information.

Really, you can do this!

Most read last week in this forum