Accommodation between Le Puy and Monbonnent

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Nov 22, 2011
Aotearoa-New Zealand
KiwiOnCamino.blogspot.co.nz
Time of past OR future Camino
please see signature
accommodation between Le Puy and Monbonnent

Miam Miam Dodo shows accommodation of various types in Bains (about 11 km from Le Puy on an alternative route) and Talode (about 9 km from Le Puy and 1 km beyond Saint-Christophe sur Dolaison

Bon chemin

D

Deleted member 3000

I stayed here, and it was very nice:
ALLEGRE Nicole
Hébergement: Chambre d’hôte et gite

ALLEGRE Nicole
Tallode
43370 St Christophe/Dol
tel : 04-71-03-17-78

500 mètres après le village de St Christophe sur Dolaizon sur le chemin de St Jacques de Compostelle.
Gîte de groupe 14 places avec cuisine, gestion libre en 4 chambres avec WC et salle de bains dans chaque chambre.
23€ la nuitée par personne
14€ le repas du soir sur réservation
Dépannage Casse croute

Description : Salle à manger

Reactions: Tamas
A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.

mspath

Veteran Member
Nov 25, 2009
France
allmycaminos.blogspot.fr
Frances, autumn/winter; 2004, 2005-2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

marbuck

Jun 17, 2012
Tamborine Mountain Australia
tamborinetopyrenees.blogspot.com.au
Condom to Pamplona April 2016.
Le Puy to Condom France - April-May 2015.
Roncesvalles to Santiago April - May 2014
Finisterre to Muxia May 2014
If you can make it to Montbonnet, then stay at Chamber d'hotes La Barbelotte. Great room, wonderful food and just the nicest host. On a par with Gite a La Ferme in Saugues.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Keith Hearn

Mar 28, 2016
San Carlos, California
Le Puy -> Conques June 2015
Conques -> Rocamadour -> Moissac? June 2016
Ultreia
My wife and I did Le Puy to Conques last June (2015) with a donkey, and our first night was at La Barbelotte. It wasn't a particularly long first day. I can definitely recommend La Barbelotte, we had a very nice room and the dinner was wonderful.

Kitsambler

Jakobsweg Junkie
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle WA
kitsambler.wordpress.com
SJPP 2023
...Hébergement: Chambre d’hôte et gite...
Just as an aside, for all those of you English-speakers who are terrified of not being able to read the Miam Miam Dodo listings: you did manage to decipher this listing, right?? Even with zero knowledge of French? And with the knowledge of a bare dozen words in French, you have the complete information.

Really, you can do this!

Most read last week in this forum

Hi. I walked from Le Puy to Conques last October. I'm planning to resume in a couple of weeks with the aim of getting to Roncesvalles (or as far as I can). My pilgrim credential is half full with...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides