A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Video Accomodation Options - A Chat with Jenny

Camino(s) past & future
CF SJPdP to SdC
(May 2015)
CF Sarria to SdC
(May 2016)
CF SJPDP-SdC
(Apr/May 2018)
VdlP (2022)
Gosh Robo! Thanks so much! How fantastic it was to talk about our much-loved Camino. Too much Camino is never enough!
Best, best wishes to you and Pat from the NSW South Coast -
Jenny
More of You to come @JennyH94 ! We did chat for a while....... ;)

Camino(s) past & future
cycled from Pamplona Sep 2015;Frances, walked from St Jean May/June 2017. Plans to walk Porto 2020
Hola Robo & Jenny, a great discussion about one issue that’s real to first timers. Also agree about the communal meals. Also agree about about having a night away from the pilgrims. I usually do this when I am staying two nights in Burhos and Leon. Buen Camino.

Camino(s) past & future
cycled from Pamplona Sep 2015;Frances, walked from St Jean May/June 2017. Plans to walk Porto 2020
Re the Paradors - I can really vouch for the one at Leon. I stayed in the St Marcos in 2015 and 2017 - I really needed the peace and quiet. I think it was scheduled to reopen back in May but of course Covid19 may have changed events. I also stayed in the San Anton (Hotel section) in 2015. Again after two long days on the bike it was what the body needed. In 2017 we stopped here for our breakfast before tackling the hills to San Juan de Ortega. It was a great podcast - will have to find the time to keep up with future posts. Cheers

David

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Moissac to Santiago Spring 2005 was the first foray.
I really enjoyed that, so friendly and chatty - and how lovely to see my friend 'in my living room' as it were, her living on the far side of the world. Great info for virgin pilgrims too.

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 55 4.2%
  • April

Votes: 197 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 325 24.8%
  • June

Votes: 95 7.3%
  • July

Votes: 24 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 379 28.9%
  • October

Votes: 158 12.1%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock