• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD Airline vouchers 2021 to 2022

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD
Status
Not open for further replies.

naplesdon

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Multiple Caminos 2010 to 2019
Here is an indication how the Portuguese and Spanish airlines feels about the Covid restrictions. I booked flights on TAP and Iberia for my 2020 Camino. I have been given vouchers for future travel several times and now I can book flights with Iberia into early 2022 and TAP into to late 2022. I don't think they see their passengers going anywhere during 2021.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hmm, my voucher from TAP is only good for nine months. How did you get yours to extend?

I did nothing, check back with them and you might be surprised.

Join the Camino Cleanup in May from Ponferrada to Sarria. Registration closes Mar 22.
There is a refund/exchange/voucher policy regarding Covid right on the main page of the Iberia website and then it appears as you book your flight. I am flying from Guadalajara to Sevilla in October and the flight is less than $900 round trip. I have read that experts believe (at least on the websites I have been on) that as we approach summer prices are going to go up for the rest of the year. Many believe April is the best time to buy. If you have read otherwise Maybe you can source it so people can refer to it. I booked my flight for October 10.

There is a refund/exchange/voucher policy regarding Covid right on the main page of the Iberia website and then it appears as you book your flight. I am flying from Guadalajara to Sevilla in October and the flight is less than $900 round trip. I have read that experts believe (at least on the websites I have been on) that as we approach summer prices are going to go up for the rest of the year. Many believe April is the best time to buy. If you have read otherwise Maybe you can source it so people can refer to it. I booked my flight for October 10.
October 10, 2021 or 22? And just within Spain?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I did nothing, check back with them and you might be surprised.
Ty sir. I had a voucher with Gotogate for a TAP flight in 2020 but it expired last Feb 2021. Let me check with them who knows i might be surprised too.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
My Easyjet voucher was extended until 13th December. Hope they extend it again. not much chance of getting out of Australia by then. :rolleyes:

As far as I know if your voucher expires you can then ask for a refund.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Ty sir. I had a voucher with Gotogate for a TAP flight in 2020 but it expired last Feb 2021. Let me check with them who knows i might be surprised too.
My voucher got extended with TAP/Gotogate for 2 years :) TG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back