• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Al The Optimist starts from Almeria

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Mozarabes to Merida, Via Plata to Astorga, El Salvador to Oviedo, Primitivo to Santiago, Fisterra/Muxia/SDC loop and finish with Ingles. (All being well).
I am so, so, so looking forward to this summer! Excited as hell. :)
A truly stunning plan, my very best wishes to you.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Nice one Al. I'm doing something similar all being good.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
A 3 month camino. Wauw! Enjoy your walk, Al. Im sure its gonna be great

Buen long camino

Mozarabes to Merida, Via Plata to Astorga, El Salvador to Oviedo, Primitivo to Santiago, Fisterra/Muxia/SDC loop and finish with Ingles. (All being well).
I am so, so, so looking forward to this summer! Excited as hell. :)

Wow, no wonder, with such a fabulous itinerary!!! Have a wonderful camino!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Buen Camino Al! Sounds wonderful! I start in Oviedo 10 May.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
LOL. What dates do you think you will be between Merida and Zamora Rachel?
Arrive Merida 15 May. Leave 19 May.
Arrive Zamora 4 June. Stay an extra day - or not depending whether we decide we want to head out to Muxia or not. We will be deviating immediately after Zamora - going to Valdeperdices (via La Hiniesta) and will stay in an old school hall there. Next morning will visit San Pedro, then backtrack to Valdeperdices and find our own trail to Montamarta (hardly bushwhacking though! More like walking alongside a road for a couple of hours)
You taking up the challenge? ;-)

Goodness me Al ! I thought you were just popping down the shops for a tin of peas.

Best to get these big walks in whilst you're young. Have a great time

Buen Camino

Can I like this twice? Made me laugh!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Oh Al, so looking forward to hearing all about it. It could be me next year. Have a wonderful time. I'll be thinking of you on 3rd May. Buen Camino. X

I dare you to catch us!
Dare all you like but I don't expect to be able to walk into Merida until around the 30th of May. But I accept the challenge if I can cheat. Can I?
I have spent this morning replanning. Not so easy on the Mozarabes to do this but with a few long days I could get to Cordoba a couple of days earlier on the 17th. Then I could catch the afternoon bus to Merida, spend some time meeting you before getting a bus back on the 19th. What do you think Rachel?

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I expect to be there the middle of July after the Primitivo before heading off for a little more walking but will definitely be there the 26th as I fly out on the 28th. Why? When are you going to be there?

I expect to be there the middle of July after the Primitivo before heading off for a little more walking but will definitely be there the 26th as I fly out on the 28th. Why? When are you going to be there?
Not sure yet if I'll be able to go to Spain but IF then I would have return flight home somewhere between 11th and 16th July. Maybe an opportunity for a couple of beers ;)

I also plan to walk Primitivo (after Bayona, CF and Salvador). Planned start from Bayonne is May 18th.

That could work Al - or you might catch us in Zamora.

Most read last week in this forum

Hace dos días falleció a los 78 años Pepe Puertas "el peregrino de La Rioja" Todos los años en Julio hacía el camino francés completo para llegar a Compostela el 25 de Julio. Año tras año durante...
Hello my name is Brenda and I am establishing a daily AA meeting 6-7 pm at Casa Anglican WhatsApp 416-8018176 for daily updates Thankyou. Buen Camino
Hi forum friends, I've been reading lots of posts on here to prepare for my first Camino: May 11th to 16th, central Portuguese way starting from the portuguese border to Tui Spain As a solo female...
Hello. I’m Steph from USA Arriving in pamplona May 27 2024 Is anyone arriving that destination & date so we can coordinate transportation to SJPP. TIA
Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a Vodafone sim card in SJPD or any other town . I start in SJPD I prefer to have a sim rather then a esim
Hello fellow peregrines, I’m Davide , a 30,yrs old Italian guy from Barcelona ! I was always fascinated by the Camino de Santiago and my eyes got lucent when a day to the pueblo español I saw...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back