• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Albergue de Peregrinos Melgar de Arriba

handzondeck2

Time of past OR future Camino
Life is one big adventure - follow your dreams.
Hi quick question is there an Albergue de Peregrinos in Melgar de Arriba? I'm walking the Camino Madrid in mid April and cannot locate any information in this town. TIA

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I have a memory that there was something there, though I didn't stay in it. This list says there is something, a 5-bed donativo.

http://todosloscaminosdesantiago.com/caminodemadrid-albergues/

But this list says no. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1E832i1duu2d0plMWtFQi1pWlVFQ1pTZ29oTE5aSE45MlI0/view.

If you can switch up your stages a bit, Santervas' albergue is relatively new and supposed to be quite nice. And the second list I posted, from the Madrid Camino group, lists Grajal's albergue as finally open! That's the one that is located in the old jail. I think Kinky somehow got a sneak preview a while back, but I can't remember. Anyway, those are both in between Villalón and Sahagún so maybe they will work out for you. Buen camino, Laurie

Hi Laurie Johnniewalker has provided me with some information and says there is a hostal in Granjal de Campos in Plaza Mayor. Apparently the number to the hospitalero is on the door.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Most read last week in this forum

Hi everybody, Which is the best way by foot : Uclès to Madrid or Madrid to Uclès (in july !)? And where find informations about accomodation ? Thank you

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back