• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

albergue santuario de las apariciones in pontevedra

caminka

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
see signature
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I stayed there three years ago, when it had single and double rooms for some 30 people. They were mentioned in a Dutch guidebook, not in Brierly nor Roher which meant we could find a bed. I was sent there by the tourism office.

The couple who looked after the place was much more concerned about the chapel, and perhaps rightly so, telling people calling for a bed during mid after noon they were fully booked when they weren’t, just because they felt they had more important things to do than cater to people looking for a bed.

The location is excellent, much better than the muni. We were given huge old keys to come and go as we pleased through the back door and breakfast was yogourt, bread, fruit. It was nice to have my own bathroom, as small as the shower was. At the time they had renovated the rooms on one floor, with larger showers.

Again, great location in a beautiful old religious building.

sounds lovely! apparently the 'old' rooms are now hospederia and new rooms became albergue. 120 beds is a welcome addition in the centre of pontevedra. and in pontevedra in general, as the reports of lots of pilgrims walking CP are very frequent.

if someone can report on (new) phone number, presence/absence of a kitchen, washing facilities, opening times etc., it would be appreciated.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
sounds lovely! apparently the 'old' rooms are now hospederia and new rooms became albergue. 120 beds is a welcome addition in the centre of pontevedra. and in pontevedra in general, as the reports of lots of pilgrims walking CP are very frequent.

if someone can report on (new) phone number, presence/absence of a kitchen, washing facilities, opening times etc., it would be appreciated.
I couldn't find it in July 2017 - i was at the right address but some very stern nuns directed me away. So this albergue actually exists?

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back