• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Albergues with separate sleeping areas

auburnfive

Veteran Member
A while back there was a thread about albergues which have individual compartments for sleeping, or rooms with 2 beds. I can’t seem to find it, if anyone could help that would be great. Thanks.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
A while back there was a thread about albergues which have individual compartments for sleeping, or rooms with 2 beds. I can’t seem to find it, if anyone could help that would be great. Thanks.
On the CF? Can think of a couple. Azofra Municipal and La Finca just outside of Fromista near Poblacion de Campos.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Those are very nice cabins, at the time I occasionally walked with a Dutch nurse, but we were not allowed to sleep in the same cabin as an unmarried couple. All in all a great address.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
On the CF? Can think of a couple. Azofra Municipal and La Finca just outside of Fromista near Poblacion de Campos.
I have been watching Sara Dhomma (I have no idea if I’m setting her name correctly) who does all the camino videos day to day. She is walking on the CF right now and she just stays at La finca. It looked really nice. The upstairs beds were in little cubicles for one person.

Last edited:
I've stayed there twice. The lower beds are also in little alcoves with a curtain in front. There are also no ladders - the upper beds are accessed by mini staircases.

All of my information is from 2018, so be sure to check openings, etc.

Juan de Ypres in Hontanas has private rooms, in addition to dorms. Hogar del Peregrino in Itero de la Vega has a room with a single bed and, IIRC, her two other rooms each have two single beds. No dorms.

Rooms for two at Albergue Reboleira in Fonfria (and a fun communal dinner) and Albergue Atrjo in Triacastela (I was in the dorms in both but talked with people in the private rooms). And the wonderful LaCasa de Sarria in Sarria has a single, two doubles, a dorm for 4 and another for 8. If she's still serving breakfast, do not miss it!!

There is an albergue with pod beds -- curtains, nightlight, charging port -- in Palais del Rei. I can't decipher my sello, but I'll keep trying.

La Faba, as already noted. Great place.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum