• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Alone at Camino Inglés

Wolfinho

Time of past OR future Camino
06-23 Camino Portugues
09-23 Camino Ingles
Here we go to my camino inglese. Taking the S-Bahn to the airport, in the morning, 8:30 a.m. I'm excited, it's sunny weather here in Berlin. Clouds and light rain are forecast for Santiago. Hope it works out with my connecting transfer from Santiago to Ferrol with Pablo and Blablacar. I'm really looking forward to the start at kilometer 0 in Ferrol. Buen Camino for all other pilgrims!!

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Here's hoping you're flight out of Frankfurt leaves on time so you can get your car.
I'm also based near Berlin and both times I've flown this year the flight from Frankfurt was delayed by half an hour - French air traffic control apparently.

Incidentally, I had the feeling that the food in Frankfurt Airport was cheaper and better than that in Berlin or Santiago

The Inglès was my first, I loved it.
Buen Camino!

Here's hoping you're flight out of Frankfurt leaves on time so you can get your car.
I'm also based near Berlin and both times I've flown this year the flight from Frankfurt was delayed by half an hour - French air traffic control apparently.

Incidentally, I had the feeling that the food in Frankfurt Airport was cheaper and better than that in Berlin or Santiago

The Inglès was my first, I loved it.
Buen Camino!
Thank you! I'll take some food with me from the lounge in Frankfurt, then I'll be taken care of. Otherwise, the plane is scheduled to land in Santiago at 4:20 p.m. and continue with BlablaCar from Santiago, near the train station. at 7:50 p.m. I hope, I can find a bus from the airport to the station, I also think that the time window is large enough. After I've already gotten a lot of good tips from the forum for my Camino, I'll also report on the trip to share my experiences.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Yep, with that big a window you should be fine. Unless you're picking up checked luggage it takes just minutes to get out of the airport it's very small. From memory the bus was the L6 or L6A, takes around 45 minutes , €1,50. ( There's an information office just outside the door of the Airport) Taxi €25 if you get stuck,15)20 minutes maximum.
I look forward to reading about your trip!

Last edited:
Yep, with that big a window you should be fine. Unless you're picking up checked luggage it takes just minutes to get out of the airport it's very small. From memory the bus was the L6 or L6A, takes around 45 minutes , €1,50. ( There's an information office just outside the door of the Airport) Taxi €25 if you get stuck, 15)20 minutes maximum.

Taxi is 23 € , also on Sunday.
26.10 € when you leave early in the morning to airport because the taxicompany charges reservationcosts.

Last edited:
A selection of Camino Jewellery
I too, but I find it also important that the info I give here is correct.

Thanks a lot for this information. But I hope, I can take the bus….Now I am landing at Frankfurt International Airport…, but there is no free park position for the plane, it would be just a small walk about the area of the airport, unfortunately it is forbidden 😇.

We are a day behind you, might cross paths at some point. We are intending doing Finisterre & Muxia afterwards if our feet are in agreement.

Have a great trip and I'll look for your updates

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Yep, with that big window you should be fine. Unless you're picking up luggage checked it takes just minutes to get out of the airport it's very small. From memory the bus was the L6 or L6A, takes around 45 minutes, €1.50. (There's an information office just outside the door of the Airport) Taxi €25 if you get stuck,15)20 minutes maximum.
Thanks for this little bit of info. I'll be there in about two weeks. I've been in and out of Porto but not SDC before, only walked past the airport environment 2 yrs ago completing the Norte.
Yep, with that big window you should be fine. Unless you're picking up luggage checked it takes just minutes to get out of the airport it's very small. From memory the bus was the L6 or L6A, takes around 45 minutes, €1.50. (There's an information office just outside the door of the Airport) Taxi €25 if you get stuck,15)20 minutes maximum.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi, finally plans for Camino Ingles become real, some accomodations, booked already, checking flights, etc..., starting 02june :) We are taking it slow, 8 days on the road, below are our stages...
We lost a set of black Leki trekking poles today between Ferrol and Neda just past the Monastario de San Martino. We sat down for a rest near the top of the hill amidst the houses. The poles were...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.