• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

any ideas how to find a fellow pilgrim now I'm back?

H

harington

Hi, everybody. I walked the Voie de Vézelay (starting 4th April) and the Camino Francés this year, arriving in Santiago on 7th June. I really want to contact a fellow pilgrim whom I met on the Meseta (Hontanas - Boadilla - Carrión) and lost touch with for various (unexpected) reasons. His name is Brian, from Victoria Vancouver Island. I'd guess he's in his mid- to late-60s, and walked the Camino for the first time two years ago (or possibly 2008), when he was going through a divorce. All I know that I can share is that he has set up many new businesses in his life, and now runs a business start-up consultancy. He has also recently built his own environmentally-friendly house In Victoria. Oh yes, and he ahs a very elderly mother still alive. If anyone can give me any information that would enable me to get in touch with him. Thanks in advance.

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum